Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lets get down to business

We all know im charming- so charming in fact that  i can do this to my head and it wont look bad at all.
No but really, it will happen. In the mean time how ever, im going to miss car rides in the cold air while she pulled my hair to tell me where to turn, when cigarettes were scarce and sacred, when blankets and borders were all that mattered- back before my Ida Maria cd skipped, when my speakers were still usuable. To days hiking miserably through the hot woods as the young bloods catch us tanning pants less. Its your turn to cut my hair on top of the world under the stars as the circle of life plays. my love for mackenzie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my.

    Im going to have to be reeeeal drunk for this one.
    But I owe you one, so... we'll talk about it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete