Saturday, May 5, 2012

4099

Remember when you used to
Love me like rain on a day
That you wanted to go out
Pouring from the sky
So you never leave the house
You used to love me like
Ink pours from a pen
Like lines flow from my head
You used to love me like
Fog on glass, when finger prints
Make hearts, what will you do
When you see the hearts I've
Left imprinted on your car
When you hear the songs I
Wrote just to get you along
When I reach over in the
Middle of the night and
Grab nothing but air
Thats when I know you'll
Want me there
I miss you
Of course
If I didn't that'd be stupid
I'll survive
Of course
I'm not what you make of me
I'm not this weakness
You think I might be
So go ahead
Give up
Just leave
When 2 am hits
And you still cant sleep
Roll over in bed
Reach for me

No comments:

Post a Comment