Monday, August 17, 2015

The First One.

Your kiss is blue
Just the first one is
I always miss you
But there's nothing quite like this
The feeling of seeing you after weeks
The feeling of falling again-
Our love is unique,
And that's to say the very least

Your hand in mine is like
Popcorn at the Movies
Legs intertwined when you do me
Distance gets confusing
But if there's one thing I'm not losing
It's you
It's you, It's what you do, You make it hard to keep my cool

Your lips are like
Walking through the city
Hot and frizzy but you tell me I'm pretty
Drunk and quoting without source
But you always keep me on course
Your lips are like home
They are the warmest love I have ever known
They are every miracle I have ever been shown
They are pressed on mine, not just through the good
But through the worst times

Your hand in mine is like
Sleeping in and making love on a Tuesday
A sweatpants and movie "me and you" day
"I can do better" is what you say
But "You make me happy when skies are grey"
And with you I know one day I'll be okay
It's you
It's what you do
Make it hard to keep my cool

No comments:

Post a Comment